Meet Dr. Hauw Han, M.D.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Hauw T Han, MD, LLC, has been in practice since 1992 and currently services patients in West Chester, Ohio. He has over 28 years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery along with additional expertise in hand surgery.
- Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee – Undergraduate degree
- St. Louis University School of Medicine – Medical degree
- St. Louis University School of Medicine – Internship, Internal Medicine
- Yale University’s Hospital of St. Raphael – Residency, General Surgery
- St. Louis University – Fellowship, Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Dr. Han makes a point of providing a thorough, comprehensive, and honest exam and consultation to each of his patients in order to ensure the most appropriate expectations and the best possible outcome. While many physicians have been branching out into plastic and cosmetic surgeries, it is important to consult with and be treated by an experienced and qualified plastic surgeon such as Dr. Han.
Dr. Han’s expertise includes consulting on and performing the most common major cosmetic and reconstructive procedures such as facelifts, body lifts, breast implants (also known as breast augmentation), breast reconstruction, breast lifts, breast reductions, as well as tummy tucks (also known as abdominoplasty) and nose surgery (also known as rhinoplasty). Dr. Han also provides specialized treatment options such as eyelid and brow lifts as well as injectable filler treatments such as BOTOX™ and Juvederm®.
To make an appointment with Dr. Han, call the office or book online today.
7760 West VOA Park Drive, Suite H
West Chester, OH 45069